Really no need for editorial here. I did read – I think it was in Ray Crock’s biography or autobiography – that he used to fly over towns and cities across America and look for available land next to churches because he believed that it was that demographic most likely to repeatedly consume his product.
- Foggy Notions: Plans Underway For Regensis. April 25, 2015
- Robert Ashley March 4, 2014
- Your Editor March 1, 2014
- New Material By Decimus/Pat Murano February 28, 2014
- Marco Zamora – The Mobile Lifestyle of the 21st C. February 26, 2014