Friend of DECAYKE, Dan Melchior, who did a splendid interview in our last issue has graciously uploaded an entire set he did in Philly. Because we’re such swell fellers, we’re gonna spread it like a free vaccine to heal all pretense and bad rock. This is Dan and co. in basso-continuo mode, not the Assemblage Blues/Lloyd Pack requiring third-eye infrared spectroscopy apprehension gear plus the modal “tooth filling” wavelength adjustment monitoring system necessary to transform light-forms into sonic frequencies material we discussed in the aforementioned conversation. Nope This is lotsarawk. Even hits it sideways. The kids aren’t alright, but the dads sure as fuck are.
- Foggy Notions: Plans Underway For Regensis. April 25, 2015
- Robert Ashley March 4, 2014
- Your Editor March 1, 2014
- New Material By Decimus/Pat Murano February 28, 2014
- Marco Zamora – The Mobile Lifestyle of the 21st C. February 26, 2014