Just an FYI for those who follow DECAYKE on Facebook. That account (along with my personal account) has been deleted for good. I can’t in good conscience condone using a site that cooperates with “intelligence” agencies like the NSA. The Twitter account will also be disabled, not that it was used often. DECAYKE strongly urges individuals to consider the benefits versus the costs of using social media.
- Foggy Notions: Plans Underway For Regensis. April 25, 2015
- Robert Ashley March 4, 2014
- Your Editor March 1, 2014
- New Material By Decimus/Pat Murano February 28, 2014
- Marco Zamora – The Mobile Lifestyle of the 21st C. February 26, 2014